Start with a Licensed Real Estate Agent
When it comes to home buying in Florida, there’s no better option than working with a licensed real estate agent. And DJ and Lindsey Real Estate is Florida’s #1 option to buy and sell. With their expertise, you’ll be able to navigate the complex world of home buying with ease. They’ll help you find off-market and coming soon properties, and even help you explore new construction options.
Explore Your Options
Whether you’re looking for a high-end home or a more cost-effective option, there are plenty of choices available in Florida. Toll Brothers and Dream Finders are two high-end home developers and builders to consider. For those looking for something more affordable, Dr Horton Express is a great option. And if you’re interested in rent-to-own properties, a licensed real estate agent can help you find those as well.
Use Zillow and Realtor.com
Zillow.com and Realtor.com are both great resources for finding available homes and exploring areas of interest. With their easy-to-use search functions, you can quickly narrow down your options and find the perfect home for you.
Why Use a Licensed Transaction Coordinator?
A licensed transaction coordinator can make the home buying process even smoother. They’ll help you manage all the paperwork and ensure that everything is in order. At DJ and Lindsey Real Estate, their licensed transaction coordinator will be there for you every step of the way.
Additional Tips for Buying A Home
- Figure out how much you can afford What you can afford depends on your income, credit rating, current monthly expenses, downpayment and the interest rate. You can also explore home buying programs in your state or talk to a HUD-approved housing counseling agency to learn more about your options.
- Know your rights Before you buy a home, it’s important to know your rights. Review the Fair Housing: Equal Opportunity for All brochure, as well as the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and borrower’s rights. Learn about predatory lending and protect yourself from potential scams.
- Shop for a loan When shopping for a mortgage, it’s important to compare and negotiate to get the best deal. The Looking for the Best Mortgage brochure and Let FHA help you resource can guide you through the process. You can also explore interest-only loans and home buying programs, such as those offered by FHA.
- Shop for a home Create a wishlist and take it with you when comparing homes. Use the home-shopping checklist to help you make informed decisions. You can find homes for sale on Zillow.com, Realtor.com, and HUD homes. Explore fixer-upper programs and manufactured homes if you’re looking for more affordable options.
- Make an offer, We recommend using a licensed Real Estate Agent to draft up the offer.